St Margaret's Church Organ

The original organ was built in the latter half of the 19th century by Henry Bevington & Sons. It had one manual and a pedal board. The existing front façade pipes and pedals together with some inside pipes are Bevington's. In 1911 Norman & Beard pulled the front casing out to make way for additional pipe work.

The existing organ still has the two manuals with 11 stops as installed by Norman & Beard in 1911. In 1935 an electric blower was added to the original hand pump.

Our organ is registered with the National Pipe Organ Register.